Thursday, November 1, 2012

Garbage Pail Kid Of The Week - Sidney Kidney

This week's honorary Garbage Pail Kid is a pretty random one.  It's Sidney Kidney.  What's odd is that Garbage Pail Kids were mainly targeted at 8-12 years old.  How many 8-12 year olds know what a kidney is?  I know I sure didn't.  I knew two things about kidneys as a kid and they weren't about the vital internal organ....1.) I hated kidney beans and 2.) I loved when a boxer gave another boxer a "kidney shot".  That sounded awesome.

Anyway, lets take a look at this card.

So it appears that Sidney has filled his diaper with a sizable amount of urine and he still has to relieve himself.  Sidney does not appear to be aware that the bathroom door is double bolted shut.  We've all been there before having to go the bathroom so I feel for the little guy.  This is probably one of the more graphic depictions of a Garbage Pail Kid...but isn't that what made them so awesome?

No comments: