Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Garbage Pail Kid Of The Week - Handy Randy

This Garbage Pail Kid caught my eye...Handy Randy.  First of all, the name Randy is a keeper.  Plus its an adjective for being horny made famous by Austin Powers.  I like that for some reason.  And of course "Handy" can mean many things in today's society.  So does Handy Randy convey an image of a sexually crazed person wanting to give handjobs?  No, but its one of the more strangely drawn ones.  Let's take a look...



It looks like Randy is missing all of his teeth because HE IS JAMMING HIS FINGERS INTO HOLES CARVED INTO HIS CHIN AND BRAIN.  Not too mention the scary tongue sticking out to the side ala Miley Cyrus.  I know my mind can go to random places but this has to be the mind of a super dark person.  Still, I can respect how they matched the artwork to the name.  Boy do I miss Garbage Pail Kids...

No comments: