Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Feature

FINALLY! I figured out how to stream music on the website. I have a 13 song track list going right now and my understanding is that you, the reader of this, can play whatever song you want out of those tracks. The player is located at the bottom of the website. Feel free to just listen away. I will be adding and removing tracks as we go along but for now enjoy...

The songs will mostly focus on the 80's for now. This first batch is very random I'll admit. I recommend the song by the Monroes, The Breakfast Club (the band not the movie), and the Greg Kiln song. If you don't like the music, I apologize in advance. If you have any requests, I will try to add them.

Back to our regularly scheduled program tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Winwood?!!? WHy Steve Winwood? Who the fuck is Steve Windwood??!?!? I think you are in love with Steve Winwood.

Hungieman said...

Steve Winwood is a living legend. Your comment might inspire me to put together a whole playlist of Steve Winwood songs.

I thought if anybody was going to critizize an artist it would be Peter Cetera.

Don't knock the Winwood!