Monday, September 29, 2008

Updates

Happy Monday to you all. First and foremost, the Mets flushed another season away over the past week. Just though I'd mention that as I close the refridgerator door with my head in it another dozen times...

On another note, based on some very nice contructive criticism that makes a lot of sense, I moved the music player to the top of the screen...no more scrolling to the bottom. It should make things easier on the whole. As for the music itself, if you don't like it....well now you can move your mouse over to the pause button and press it. Presto! No more music.

I'm not going to please everybody here...heck, I probably won't please half of you but I'm trying my best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!! SO MUCH EASIER!

Anonymous said...

Grimace is a large, purple anthropomorphic being of indeterminate species with short arms and legs. He is known for his slow-witted demeanor. His most common expression is the word "duh". Originally, Grimace was the "Evil Grimace", with two pairs of arms with which to steal milkshakes. After that first campaign, the character was revised to be one of the "good guys", and his number of arms was reduced by two. Commercials and merchandise generally portrayed him as a well-meaning simpleton, whose clumsy antics provided a comic foil to Ronald McDonald. The character was retained after the streamlining of the characters in the '80s. Voiced by Frank Welker.