Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adam does Pinhead

Is this a scene from "Hellraiser: The Musical"? No wait its a Kiss song..."Beth"

Interesting because this used to be song by Kiss's drummer who had NO voice.

Oh boy, here's Kiss.

DISCLAIMER...ONLY TWO OF THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS ARE HERE. PAUL "STAR CHILD" STANLEY AND GENE "6 INCH TONGUE" SIMMONS. THE OTHER GUYS ARE TWO RANDOM DUDES WEARING THE ORIGINAL MEMBERS MAKEUP. THAT'S NOT ACE FREAHLY OR PETER CRISS.

Phew...okay back to the music. I love "Detroit Rock City". Off to their main staple. I used to think they were singing "I want to rock and roll all night and part of every day".

These guys are as old as my Dad. Can't see my Dad in face make up and 6 inch heels.

Paul Stanley does a poor man's Pete Townshend imitation of smashing his guitar.

Time for some backstage BJ's!

No comments: