Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Final Thoughts

I have a solid buzz going so I'm going try and bullet point my thoughts here.

* The show started slow but slowly built steam.

* For a show that is to appeal to a younger generation, they like to bring out relics from the baby boomer generation like Steve Martin, Queen, Rod Stewart, Santana, Lionel Richie, KISS, and Queen Latifah. Strange combination there. The Black Eye Peas is as close as you get to a current crowd.

* The Idol tour should do well.

* Kara not only has a great voice, but a pretty good body. I still can't tell if the bikini girl knew Kara was coming out. Not sure if she's coming back next year, but a good way to go out.

* My 10 year old cousin summed it up best "OMG!".

I'm really tempted to play some KISS songs on Rock Band right now (Detroit Rock City)...

That's all...thanks for stopping buy.

No comments: