Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rod Stewart

The guys are singing "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?". I smell one thing...and his name is Rod Stewart.

None of them have the raspy voice Stewart does. I love Scott...did I tell you he's blind?

Here's Rod...my hope is that he sings "Love Touch", "The Motown Song" or "Baby Jane"...instead we get a weak voice version of "Mandolin Rain".

C'mon!!! This song is almost 40 years old. There are so many songs he could have done. Give me "My Heart Can't Tell You No", "Some Guys Have All The Luck", or even "Infatuation".

Rod looks like he could be Robert Plant's brother...and that's scary.

Rod's voice sounds a little shot. Oh no, he's doing the "over the head" clap move. I guarantee that no one in the front section has heard of this song.

List of stars who have sold out tonight: Santana, Queen Latifah, Jason Mraz, Black Eye Peas, Steve Martin...I'd add Kiss to that list but they sold out 25 years ago with "I Was Made For Loving You".

No comments: