Sunday, May 17, 2009

Funny Videos

Having a lazy Sunday so I thought I'd make a post on the blog. I saw some funny videos over the past couple weeks and here are two of them.

The first teaches all of us the very important lesson that if you go to celebrity golf tournament, you should still stand as far away as the golfers as if you were playing with your closest friends. Don't take their playing ability for granted...



I love the kids reaction at the very end.


Second is a parody of those NBA Playoff ads that have been going on that ask if there will be a magic moment in the current NBA playoffs. They take an amazing play, and show it in black and white while slowing it down. Someone had an awesome idea of using this clip for it and it works beautifully.



Here's one more...only because I love how someone loves the old Transformers cartoon as much as me thought of this episode.

No comments: