Sunday, February 26, 2012

Best Makeup...and another montage.

Here’s the makeup award.

Yes! Glenn Close talking about being a weird looking man…Albert Nobbs. I’ll miss Harry Potter movies just so you don’t here British people pronounce words like “potter” (poh-tah).

J-Lo and Cameron do some weird “hey! We’re still hot!” move before saying “The Iron Lady” wins. The people who win were in the last row…I guess we know what the Academy thinks of makeup people. Meryl Streep looks pleased as does a quick shot of Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith.

Hmmmm…now we get a montage of some actors talking about their first movies. Tom Cruise for the first time, looks a little strange. I think my first movie was Das Boot…I had no idea they were on a submarine. I don’t recommend ever having your kids watch that movie before the age of 10.

Commercial time…RockAPella!


No comments: