Sunday, March 7, 2010

2010 Oscars - Questions and Notes

Quick notes for the blog.

1.) I will be drinking throughout the show so expect my already lowbrow humor to get even more crude.

2.) Expect tons of spelling mistakes, I type as fast as I think and I want to cram as much as possible while not having you all to wait too often between updates.

3.) I'll update it just about every segment (which should be no more than 5-7 minutes)

4.) I will be drinking throughout the show.

5.) Music is shut off for tonight.

6.) I will be drinking throughout the show.

Oscar questions:
1.) Avatar vs. Hurt Locker, Cameron vs. Bigelow, Streep versus Bullock. Who wins? Those are the toughest races to call.
2.) Will me personal favorites District 9 and Quentin Tarantino win some kind of award?
3.) Will they do that goofy thing again when five old actors and actresses appear to each present one of the nominated actors. That was awesomely goofy last year.
4.) Who gets the largest applause in the "In Memorium" montage. Heath Ledger was not listed last year so he may get it. Would Michael Jackson be mentioned? He was in the Wiz so maybe they'll show him.
5.) How well will the two host gimmick work with Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin?
6.) Will there be any Cablevision mentions since most of NY can't watch it?
7.) Will someone explain why Miley Cyrus and any cast members from the Twilight movies will be presenting?
8.) Any Haiti mentions?
9.) Who presents the Best Picture award? This is usually a surprise.
10.) What actor's speech will be the most pretentious ie. lead to tears? My pick is Mo'Nique (And her damn apostrophe)

Predictions are below!

No comments: