Sunday, March 7, 2010

Best Song

A bad Hangover joke and a good age joke by Steve and Alec lead to Amanda Seyfried and Miley Cyrus. Miley seems to be leaning a bit and can't keep their hands still. Miley throws Amanda under the bus by saying "we're both nervous" while Amanda seemed to be doing just fine thank you Miley.

What the heck happened to this category? I haven't heard of any of these songs. Bring back the days of "Footloose", "Against All Odds", and the Karate Kid Part 2 song! They also did away with the artists performing these songs...good call this year since nobody has really heard them.

And the award goes to the Crazy Heart song. I like that name...T.Bone. I'm getting choked up here because T. Bone makes me think of T. Boner which makes me think of Boner from Growing Pains who just died. Sad.

I need to compose myself here quickly...

No comments: